Imprint and data protection
This is an offer from CO2OPT
CO2OPT is pleased that you are visiting his website and thanks you for your interest in his services and websites. Protecting your privacy when using his website is important to him. Therefore, please take note of the following information:
- Collection, processing and use of personal data In principle, you can visit his website without him collecting personal data from you. Personal data is only collected if you voluntarily provide it for the execution of a contract or when contacting us. Without your express consent, this data is used solely for contract processing and processing your inquiries. After the contract has been completed and the purchase price has been paid in full, your data will be saved with due regard to tax and commercial law retention periods, but will be deleted after these deadlines.
- Disclosure of personal data The personal data collected by CO2OPT will be passed on to the subcontractor responsible for the delivery as far as this is necessary to provide the service. We make sure that this only happens if they have signed a strict confidentiality agreement. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of the processing of payments.
- Cookies This website uses so-called “cookies”, which serve to make the Internet presence overall more user-friendly, effective and secure – for example when it comes to speeding up navigation on this website. Cookies also make it possible to measure the frequency of page views and general navigation. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. It is pointed out that some of these cookies are transferred from the server used to your computer system, which are mostly so-called “session cookies”. “Session cookies” are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and make it possible to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies). You can of course reject cookies at any time if your browser allows it. Please note that certain functions of this website may not be able to be used or may only be used to a limited extent if your browser is set so that no cookies (from this website) are accepted.
- Use of Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are saved on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
- More information and contacts You have the right to free information about your stored data and, if necessary, the right to correct, block or delete this data. If you have any further questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, please contact CO2OPT. The same applies to information, blocking, deletion and correction requests with regard to your personal data and revocation of consent given. You will find the contact address above.